Monday, December 7, 2009

A Little Nervous

I have nothing really to say of any significance. I wish that there was some cool and interesting topic that I could discuss, but I have nothing to offer this week. My focus is just on surviving finals. This is all on my mind. I have never been so stressed. I have three take-home finals, and ironically I feel more pressure from this. I wish I could explain why, but I can't. I'm just so bummed that I have nothing to write about. I'm too stressed to write anything of cachet. I have never been so frustrated with myself. I hoped that by this time of the semester, I would be writing about some avant-garde topic, but that remains to be far from the truth.

I hope that I survive this finals period. For the first time in my college career, all of my grades are up in the air. There are no guarantees that I will pass any of my classes, which is quite disturbing. I did this to myself, and there is no one I can blame. I failed myself and everyone else this semester. I find it harder and harder to discover what I bring to any situation. It is sedulous to imagine that this semester is coming to an end, and the weird thing is I don't want it to come to an end. I guess it's just to put off the inevitable, pending how bad my grades are going to be. Best of luck to everyone, during finals season.

No comments:

Post a Comment