Monday, October 26, 2009

A Nice Change of Pace

Pain=Happiness

People are afraid of pain.

However, I am not afraid anymore.

It felt so right, despite the circumstances.

She was worth the sacrifices.

She helped me grow, and for that I will forever be thankful.

I hope that she knows that I was sincere.

I did find her perfect in every way.

There is nothing I wanted to change.

There was a reason I fell for her, and because of this I never wanted her to change for anyone.

She was real and that was all that mattered.

Before I met her, I thought love was an illusion.

However, this illusion became reality. I then became the fool, but a fool in love, nonetheless.

No grade, no amount of money, no level of accomplishment, could trump this feeling.

I felt like I had already climbed the highest mountain or made that breakthrough discovery.

I may feel full of pain, but this is a joyful pain.

Even though it feels like my city is burning down, I remain hopeful that I will rebuild it.

This feeling of repeated shock still remains, but I will always hold her in the highest regard.

I wish her the best, she deserves the best, and whoever is lucky to be with her, better get this memo.



The reaction to your writing may sound brazen, but expressing these type of feelings should be hackneyed, and will help to create the necessary growth needed to advance in this world. Let your heart speak to the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment